Tuesday, January 20, 2009

some scrappin...

Got some scrappin done today, so it was good day.

This is my take on the White with 1 January challenge, used a photo from when the kids & I went to Southbank the other week. The criteria this month is White, Turquoise & flourishes, have a look here for more details

This is a little sneak peek of something that I've been working on for the up & coming Scrap with V Cyber Crop. Can't show you too much more 'cause its for the Mystery Class that I'm doing on the Saturday night. Can't wait to show you the real thing!!!



This a fun page that I have done for a challenge that I'm doing over at Scrap with V. It's my turn to set a Monthly challenge & I've decided to go with the theme of "Looking Ahead". All you have to do is complete a LO that is about something that your looking forward to in 2009. My page is quite obivious....lol...I've got ticket to see Pink in concert in July, I'm going with a girlfriend & I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the show!!!
Have a look in the forum under the Other Challenges thread for more details.
Here's a link to help you get there :0)


http://forum.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that bright LO..oh! a sneak peak

Kerry said...

Love your sneak peek....very intriguing!