Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Sunday...

I love Sunday's, I enjoy reading the Sunday Mail to catch up on whats been happening around the place. We only get the weekend papers but I especially love to read the Sunday paper, I read every page from top to bottom, front & back & then maybe even look at it later on in the day. It's just my Sunday thing!

I did manage to get a LO finished too, its for the January 123 Challenge.

January 123 Challenge is...
1. Use the words "New Years Resolution"
2. Animal/s
3. orange and yellow on your Layout
due MIDNIGHT last day of January.

Here's a link



Here's the kids waiting for the movie to start at the Yatala Drive-in. I took them on Friday night & we had a ball!! We watched Bolt & Madagascar 2, both great fun kids movies. We took our own home-made pizza for dinner & ate that while we waited for the movies to start. We folded the seats down in the car & put a camping mattress in there, took our pillows & a blanket & we were set for the night!! It was fantastic.
xx




2 comments:

annette said...

boy that brings back memories LOL

just another day said...

Hi Kye...i've given you an award go check out my blog