Tuesday, January 27, 2009

back to school...


Isn't he the cutest 6th grader you've seen today!!!
A is back to school today...Grade 6 this year...I can't believe it & was quite excited about him starting but he wasn't overly fussed about the whole thing & like the true champ he is complained about having to have his photo taken before going to school 'cause didn't you take one last year!' That's my boy!! T is starting grade 9 tomorrow.
Look what I did on Sunday.....kicked S out of his office & moved my scrappin stuff in!!! Moved him up-stairs & he shouldn't be complaining, he has new computer, new desk, new storage cabinet & AC!! But have a look at my room all set up...


All my stuff fitted in perfectly, so now I have my very own scrappin room!! Well scrappin room when we don't have visitors, then it becomes the spare room with the fold away bed & it also has the computer that the kids & I share so that's a good reason to have keep the desk tidy.
I did manage to score a funky new red chair for me!! Don't you love it!! So to celebrate the occasion I scrapped a LO on my new scrappin desk!!!

This is a LO that I took from a sketch that A2Z Scraplets has running til 15th Feb...see here for more info... http://a2zscraplets.typepad.com/a_2_z_scraplets/... I used some Sassafrass Lass pp that I just love & a family photo that we had taken last year to surprise my Mum on her 60th b'day. The photos were taken by the very talented Bambi & we absolutely love them all. http://www.photographybybambi.com.au/blog have a look at her work, you won't be disappointed!
xx





3 comments:

annette said...

OOOh just loving that red Chair....
I would like one of those in my room
great pic of DS also

Phillipa, said...

Love the red chair...so NOT fair! I would love to get me one of those! Wonder if they come in pink? Love the LO too.

Ness said...

I wouldn't mind one of those chairs in pink too LOL!!

Lovely layout Kylie.