Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lazy day...

Just a lazy day at home but I did finally manage to get some scrappin done...YAY!!!

I used a picture that I took yesterday while on 'The Wheel' to do the sketch challenge that SWV are running this month. If you complete & upload your LO to the gallery by the 28th January you might be lucky enough to score a $20 voucher.

Here's a link to the forum http://forum.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/
Don't you just love the new Kaiser Range, love those owls! & BG alphas - that I've learnt to love courtesy of a class I did with the very talented Ngaire Bartlem

Next page is a little eclectic & just for fun. The picture is of my darling brother & stunning SIL cutting their wedding cake last year. Just love this picture of them both, he was his cheeky self & she was a truly beautiful bride!!

I used Franchville pp that I've had for a while, some bling beads that I pulled of an old skirt, funky lace edge velvet ribbon, tissue paper for the hearts - that I machine stitched on & Heidi Grace rubons!!

xx