Saturday, January 31, 2009

CC @ SWV...

This is what I've been up to today...getting stuck into the challenges over at Scrap with V
http://forum.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/
Its the first CC of the year & the ladies has set some great challenges...

This is the Chall 1 issued by Janine...
Since we are melting with this awful summer heat !!! I have posted a photo below to cool you all down or leave you wanting icecream!!!...What i would like you to do is draw inspiration from the colours in this photo ...My only requirement to you is you have heaps of summer fun creating it ...
So here is my take on the Chall, this guy...


Chall 2 was Kim & this is what she gave us...

The Challenge is

Paint

No Cardstock only PP

A handmade embellishment

A journalling block

At least 3 colours from the list - Orange-Blue-Green-Red-White

& this is what I came up with...Miss T on the phone




Jodi set Chall 4 & its a card...

Make a card for someone going on a holiday

Summer colours like yellow for the sun, orange for the sand

I want to see some bling

Ribbon

Stamping

So this is what I came up with...



I've still got the Sketch chall to do & Kylie created a fantastic sketch.


& also the DT chall which is set be SWV forum members. Here's the requirements...

1. use of transparency on your layout

2. 3 different patterned paper from the same designer/brand

3. at least 3 circles of varying sizes

4. include a tag or label

5. blue & yellow buttons

BUT THERE'S MORE....

Tonight I'm doing the Mystery Class...here's a sneak peak...

xx

2 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Lovin' your LO's Kye!

just another day said...

love all the lo Kye
the cj is just amazing can't wait to think about it ha!ha!
you class was fantastic