Monday, August 31, 2009

WELL..

After being away for the weekend...to Mackay to visit some lovely friends...i am now feeling CRAP!! sore throat, sneezes, cough & I think now I have a headache!! Great I love it.
Well...this is just a little nothing post but hope you like this pic...

My sister might appreciate this pic of the waterlilly, she took some fantastic ones, much better then this one but I do love those flowers!
The next LO is for White with 1...
The criteria was White + cream/neutrals + vintage embellies. I used a pic of the kids & I when we walked up Mt Nygungun a few years ago.
The next is for the Twist comp over at
http://www.123scrapbook.com.au/forum/index.php

Its for Round 4 - Use texture paste on your LO, the twist was to use texture paste on the background & on an embellishment somehow. This is what I came up :0) I took these pics the other day, just mucking around with the camera.
Last pic of the day tomorrow ;0)

xx

1 comment:

Lea said...

Kylie, I hope you had a lovely time in Mackay seeing your friends.