Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday again...

I almost can't believe it...don't know where the days have gone or what I've actually done to get to Friday already!!
Got lots of scrappin done, most of it I can't show just yet...a few weeks & you can see what delish papers I got to scrap with this month from SWV. http://shopping.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/
Also managed to whip this little beauty up today while I was waiting for the car to be fixed!!
Its my LO for the August challenge over at Black with 2 http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/
The criteria was...Dominant Black + Yellow + Aqua +
Hand cut embellishment and Flourishes.
Miss T took this pic of A while they were at Underwater World in Mooloolaba, he's standing in a peep hole that's built into the aquarium. Pretty cool I think & its a pretty good photo considering its taken through glass, then water, then glass!! If you look real close you can see star fish on the right of the glass & some fish swimming around in there.

& speaking of fish...
Meet Izzy & he is photo #20
He has come to stay with us while Phillipa is away for the weekend!! He's a very nice fish & eats a lot...nearly jumps out of hte bowl & catches his food. I only hope I don't kill him before the weekend is out! Fingers crossed ;0)
xx

No comments: