Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Month...New Challenges..

The new sketch for September 1 is up over here
It was done by the very clever Ness
Isn't it a gorgeous LO...here's what I came up with...

Used a pic of Miss T I took after she got her hair cut off!! Happy one day...crying huge tears of regret the next!! Thank-goodness its starting to get some length back now, I don't think I could have lasted much longer with the whinging :0)
123 Blog has September Challenge up & ready to go over here...
http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/
Here's my LO using the criteria...
September 1,2,3 Challenge is....
1. book paper 2. the word- SMILE on your page. 3. include a "non-scrappy"

Also..have a look-c over here...http://www.kaisercraft.net/blog/

Looks like fun, so I'm joining in, here's what I did for Day#1

A spring theme using the printable flower as your embellishment. The title is 'If friends were flowers i'd pick you', a pic of me & my very beautiful BBF.

xx

No comments: