Monday, September 14, 2009

CC over @ Scrap with V

There was a fabulous CC on over at Scrap with V
over the weekend.
I've managed to get a few challenges done, there all great!! Here's what I've done so far...

The photo chall was set by Jodi & we had to alter a photo into something else.
This is my before photo...
& the after.
I used Adobe Photoshop to make the flower into a butterfly. I cropped it really close to the centre to start & then used the Mosaic tiles filter to change the appearance & then the cookie cutter tool to change the shape. Love how it looks & I might do this more often me thinks!!
Kim set the Mystery Chall & this is what I come up with.

Its somewhat similar to how it supposed to look??
& the next is for Kylie's Chall #1
Criteria was...use flower pp, flower transparency, flower chippie & word 'flower' in the title!!

Well, i think its all in there. Boys will be boys & Mums will always have cameras!!

xx

No comments: