Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a little bit of love...

Can just feel the love coming from this Fathers Day card that Miss T made for S...
Yep...don't hold your breath...
As you can see he had requested bacon & eggs for breaky!! Miss T did cook them but NO he didn't choke...They really do love each other...this is just how its shown around here, can't have to much lovey-dovey stuff you know ;0)

& some scrappin...
The monthly sketch is up over at http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/ done by the lovely Brigitte.
Here's what I came up with...

Somewhat similar...I took that pic while out for a walk on Saturday arvo, its the gate in front of the doctors office at the end of our street. So cute, I've walked past it a million times & not noticed it before!!
Also over at http://discoverscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ there's a new sketch up.

A lovely LO by Jolene Pienaar & this is what I did to it!! I mean with it ;0)

Some really old pics of the kids that I've wanted to scrap for a while.
& A went off to school camp yesterday...

Here his is packed & ready to go!! I hope hes having a great time & behaving!!

xx

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Awesome card!!!!!
So love 'Dont choke on your eggs" Thats what my daughter would write too!! So funny!