Monday, January 25, 2010

still here...

Well time sure does fly when your having fun!!!
Have just got back from 2 glorious weeks of sunshine, beach & fun...Noosa is a wonderful place!!!
I can't show any pics as I still haven't got around to getting myself a new computer...a must do this week or maybe next as its a busy one here already.
But now its back to reality with a huge thud!!!
We have renovated the last two rooms of the house that needed to be done & its all nearly finished...thank goodness.
NEVER AGAIN will I renovate & S agrees. YAY - the next house (if there is a next house....) will be all done & finished before I move anything into it! Let me say cleaning up plaster dust isn't fun at all!
Am looking forward to catching up on everyones news, gossip & scrappin...I've got a lot of blog surfing to do :0)
Anyway, off to IKEA to get some much needed storage for A's new room & then everything can be put back into his wardrobe!

2 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Glad you're back...missed you!!

annette said...

welcome back Kylie