Sunday, June 28, 2009

just scrappin...

got some scrappin done this weekend...
Scrap with V have a CC on, have a look-c at the challenges

Miss T did this fab LO for the kids chall, i love it!!

This is my LO for the Mystery Class, pics are ones i tried to take of all of us on top of Mt Nygungun, last year!!

Challenge 1 was set by Jules & it was to scrap a LO about your socks & journal about it. i scraped a pic that was taken of me at the SWV Retreat by Debbie K. For the last 2 years someone has stolen my socks, 08 the they returned them but this year the swipper has remained anonymous!! & so has my sock!! Its still missing....Oh, where can he be!!

Challenge 2 was set by Liz & we had to do a Shabby Chic LO, I don't quite know what that means but I think this will do!! Pic is of Phillipa cutting her birthday cake this year.

This last LO is for the http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123_cybercrop/ BIG Challenge. Have a look at what its all about. This pic was take in 2004, what a long time ago & how cute are Miss T & A, they look so little!! more tomorrow!!
xx

No comments: