Friday, June 19, 2009

A2Z Scraplets...

Here is the lovely sketch that I started out with...


& this is the LO that I ended up with...


A very pretty, girlie LO!! & even a no person photo used, that's a rarity!!
This is a photo of a note that I found on my scrapping desk one morning, from the darling Miss T. She had even bought me my favourite chocolate to go with it, isn't she a sweetheart! Love those Petaloo flowers & A2Z Scraplet Scroll Heart (embossed white).


& here is a sneak peek of something a little silly for tomorrow...

You'll have to wait & see?????

Someone is having a birthday :0)
xx

3 comments:

Ness said...

beautiful layout Kylie

Unknown said...

Your pages are beautiful.

Cheers
Erika

BrigitteG said...

Looove the sketch and you too has made a beauuuudiful LO out of it ;)
well done :)

Brigitte xxx
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com