Monday, June 15, 2009

If the boy wants a swimming pool cake....

Well then a swimming pool cake it is...
Thank goodness for Women's Weekly 1980's Birthday Cake Book!!

Little jelly guys having a great time by the pool :0)

Even some diving board fun!! Gotta love those little jelly guys.
& it tasted yummo - a Boiled Chocolate Cake with chocolate icing & Raspberry Jelly.
& even a little scrappin'...
a scraplift chall that I set over at http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/
Thanks to Lindy, I came up with this little treasure of a LO!
I love Lindy's scrappin' style, its fresh & a little different & she always has magnificent photos!

& my very best wishes, love & thoughts go to my very lovely friend Kylie & her family. Her little brother was very badly injured in a work accident on Friday afternoon, we are all hoping that he make a fast recovery. Stay strong & positive xxx

xx

1 comment:

Judith said...

Love your sock layout