Monday, February 2, 2009

to good not to share...

Get the goss on all the gorgeous stuff & get a free lip gloss.
The hairdresser I go to, TBK @ Scarborough, stock this gorgeous range & it tempts me every time I'm there & I'm not a make-up girl at all!!!

Join the Napoleon Perdis club and receive a limited edition Protégé Lip Gloss (valued at $25) FREE!


AND...some yummy stuff I found on Emily F blog from CHA....

Sassafrass felt...how cute are these little guys!!

& Basic Grey - bling it on!!! gotta love that bling!! can't wait to see these irl!!!
There are also some very cool Heidi Swapp papers, that look just divine, like the old paint with water pictures!! Very cool resist prints on the paper.........

xx

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Kylie, can you get onto SWV!!. Ive been trying all day???

Kylie said...

no Jodi I can't I sent Ness an email but havn't heard back??? This happened a little while ago the same prob!!!! Just what she needs :0(