Friday, February 13, 2009

long time no see...

...really no excuse...just lazy!!!

Held card class on Tuesday night & was a great success!! Its more a social event then a class, we have a coffee & a chat & eventually get some cards made. I better get moving & create some more for next month!!???...

but here's a LO that I've been working on...it looked so much better in my head!!!don't you hate when that happens! but this is what I came up with for this months 123 Challenge...


'Photography by Bambi' is to be credited for this fantastic photo of my nephews!

Like everyone else I just can't believe the devastation down in the Vic bushfire's, I hope that everyone who has lost loved ones & possessions is well taken care. All I can do is donate & give what I can but there is little else that I can do to ease their pain & suffering. It just seems so unfair that one community could be dealt such a cruel hand. My thoughts are with you all...
I've just heard that a scrappin friends sister lost her house in the Kinglake fires, I don't know any other details but am hoping that none of her family members have been injured or met a worse fate.

xx

No comments: