Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lovely awards for me....

I got a lovely surprise from the lovely Kylie...

Thank-u sweet Kylie...
Then from the talented Jodi, i got this one...

Here are the steps
Say one nice thing to the man in your life.
He never makes me feel guilty about eating ice-cream cause he loves it more then I do!!
Next list at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
Happiness in my relationship
Good Health
Food in the fridge/cupboard
Happy family
Good, well balanced kids
Great friends
Thank-u Jodi for thinking I measure up!!
Got some scrappin done today... Beautiful Friendship...
This LO is for the Feb White with 1 Challenge.
The criteria was - White + White + eyelets/brads.
Had no-idea of what to do & then this came from no-where...I traced some flowers onto CS & then cut the pattern out, added some brads & eyelets to the flower centers & some acertate butterflies which I stamped using white staz-on ink. I might say that I'm very happy with this page & I do love this photo of myself & Kylie, its from our night down the coast.

DS had his first footy training yesterday...I think I will be buying him one of those footy head hat things!!! Its so rough & OMG you'd think they are playing for sheep stations, its very serious business, which I think is great & is just what A needs!! He seems excited & can't wait to go to training again on Wednesday night, yes they train 2 nights a week & they are only under 11!! Like I said serious business. Say goodbye to sleepy Sunday as thats game day!!!! At least I can take my paper & that Maccas drive-in opens early for coffee!!! Bless those MacDonald's people...
xx

No comments: