Thursday, January 13, 2011

start new...

seems an appropriate title considering how many QLD'ers are going to be doing exactly that after the terrible devastation of these floods.
oh so lucky to be not involved & feel a little guilty that i have a safe dry house with so many others without by no fault of their own.
We will try & support you flood victims however we can.
xx
but on another note i did a LO for the Scrap with V blog hop that is running...
had to have the theme of New Beginnings...
I found this quote & i really liked it & thought it fitting for my life & relationships, here it is...
Though no one can go back & make a brand new start,
anyone can start now & make a brand new ending.

& here's my LO to go with it..

a pic of S & i taken a few years back.
xx

2 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Great layout and I love that pic!! Can you email me one?? Please?? xx

annette said...

love your LO Kylie ... That quote is awesome.... luv X:)