Thursday, August 26, 2010

the very lovely girls over at Blossies gave me this lovely award...
how sweet of them!! thanks girls xx
Part of the award...share 10 things about yourself...
Here's my 10
  1. My favourite lollies are Chico's - the little choc jelly babies..gotta be Allens.
  2. I own lots of jewelry but very rarely wear it???!!!...
  3. I love the smell of freshly mown grass & rain.
  4. I am the youngest of 3 kids.
  5. My now partner - Steve- was guest as my first wedding!!!
  6. My favourite alcoholic beverage is a Mojito...mmmm Bacardi :0)
  7. I have been overseas only 3 times.
  8. I get car sick if I sit in the back seat when travelling.
  9. I DON'T like public transport & have only been on a bus TWICE that I can remember - once to get to the EKKA & once in LA (other then the school bus when I was in school)
  10. I love to buy old tea-towels & table-clothes - i am getting quite the collection!!

xx

No comments: