Friday, August 27, 2010

look what I made..

this cute little number...


its for Miss T & she chose the colour & print combo.


super cute little rows of frills!!
its neatly lined & also has a pocket!!
I've got some material ready for the next one, gonna make it a little different next time. Its such a simple pattern & can be made fairly cheaply...much cheaper then what this one cost but I'd never made a bag before so I didn't know any different & of course bought everything that they said you needed....you live & learn :0)
I'm so proud of my efforts...only had to unpick one thing that I did wrong & that was because I didn't read the pattern all the way through & just assumed what I had to sew!!! WRONG :0)
xx

3 comments:

Phillipa, said...

This is just gorgeous Kye!!!!! What a clever little chicky you are! I love the colours too.

just another day said...

Not only pretyy but talented as well Miss Kye...love it do you take orders???

annette said...

ooooh I looove your bag ... clever girl ... love the cards also xx