Monday, July 5, 2010

LUCKY ME a photo....

taken by this very talented & gorgeous lady
Jill GG

Back in April when I was lucky enough to attend a class at Tarisota headquarters
http://tarisota.com.au/ with Jill, Ngaire & Tamar.
Jill snapped this pic of me, I didn't notice her taking pics....was to busy laughing, creating & having a FAB time!!
Here's a Lo I scrapped using Jill's photo, I really love this pic & the way it looks, shes one talented lady....

It was a fantastic day & am soooo hopping that there is more Tarisota days to come!!
The little 'make me' tag was made by Ngaire & was attatched to a little bag of supplies for her class & the green tape measure was purchased on the day from the Tarisota store.
So Jill...thank-u so very very very much for sharing your pic with me!!
xx

1 comment:

Phillipa, said...

Love it! The colours and everything about it.