Sunday, November 1, 2009

just some scrappin...

Had a very cool picture to use as inspiration for October A2Z chall.
Here's my LO, which I really like BTW ;0)
Love this pic of A, he's such a sweetheart when he's in the mood & look at those BLUE eyes!! WOW & he's my son. xx
October @ WW1 criteria was WHITE + DUCK EGG BLUE + DISTRESSING
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/
So I used my Glimmermist AGAIN!! splattered it for a messy distressed look, distress the edges of the CS, sanded the photo edges to. Used some sheer fabric to fashion some sort of flowers & coloured the lace (which I cut from a large old doily from the op shop!!) GLIMMERMIST again I LOVE GLIMMERMIST!! Pic is one that my sister got from out Grandma, I think its of my 2 Aunty's & my Dad.
Melbourne Cup Flutter LO for over @ http://www.scrapz.biz/CHATZONEZ
Had to use the title 'Ready set GO'...a set of colours from last years jockeys...a time piece.
The colours I used are, red - yellow - blue & my time piece is the 'Gone to my happy place...back in 5' written on the Cosmo Cricket element...as in back in 5 minutes. Used a pi of A jumping of the boardwalk @ the beach down the front!! Look at Miss T!! Hoping that he jumps over her & not land on her!! He's crazy & will try anything once that boy!!!
I found a new challenge site...Out of the Hat...
& I did the October chall, the criteria was, a double 12 x 12 LO, something folded on your LO & journal in your hand writing. I had to use some of my new glimmermist & screens on this LO for something different!! LOVE GLIMMERMIST :0)
Their November criteria is
1. A tree
2. 3 pics of different sizes
3. Use a die cut paper
You've got til the end of the month to get your entry in.
My October Black with 2 LO...heeheehee
Had to use Black + Pink + White + 3 chippie embellies!
Love that pic of Phillipa!!!
xx

No comments: