Thursday, October 1, 2009

time flies...

Just some scrappin...

a pic of Ngaire & I after her delightful class. Girls...have a closer look at what she has in her hand??? PINK had a great time too!!!

I scraplifted this LO from a NZ scrappin mag...I can't remember the lady who did the original LO but I loved it the minute I saw it. Mine is slightly different & a little brighter in colour but still very much the same. Thank-u to her for great inspiration & ta to Phillipa for letting me play with her glimmermist...mmmm very nice stufff!
I played along at the 123 SCRAPBOOK CC over the weekend
& got a few challs done. The theme was sports & hobbies.

http://www.123scrapbook.com.au/forum/index.php
The LO above is for Karlene's chall, had to use...Mixed alpha title...At least 4 Patterned Papers...Use a transparency. got it all in there & used a pic of A while on holidays at TinCan Bay.

This one of Miss T reading was for Ngaire's chall & had to use... Think BIG – use alphas that are larger than you normally use....Time to think outside the square – in a circle in fact. I want to see a circle somewhere on your layout .... Get the Glitz going – I want to see some Kindyglitz somewhere (preferably a coloured one, but Crystalina will do if you only have that).

& this last LO is for the October BW2 Chall
http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/
Had to use Black + orange + blue + die-cut + felt or foam alphas.

I took this pic while at the drags @ Willowbank one afternoon. I love these pics...just goes to show no matter where you are the sunset is still gorgeous!!

xx

No comments: