Monday, October 19, 2009

Look what I grew...

& ate for dinner..
Mini mixed lettuce, shallots & garlic chives!!
Also growing but not quite ready are tomatoes, basil & parsley
I love my little veggie garden, just 4 pots in the garden but I'm very pleased that I managed to keep something alive!! If only we had more space...I would grow lots more veggies, they tasted delish!!
Also managed to get a LO done for the Scrap with V CC
This one was done using Wendy's Blind Challenge instructions...

I really like it & love that I finally got to use these Sassafrass Lass papers...so cute!! Pics are of Miss T dressed up as a Superhero at her birthday party earlier this year! What was she thinking but thank goodness someone took a photo of it I say :0)

xx

1 comment:

Lea said...

What a great photo to have, and beautifully scrapped.
Aren't you a clever girl...growing vegies :> All the best to you Kylie.