Sunday, March 15, 2009

scrappin...scrappin...scrappin...

This weekend Scrap with V are having a Cyber Crop, some great challenges going on & I've managed to get a few done.
http://forum.scrapbookingwithvanessa.com.au/

This is a little card that I made for Lindy's Card Challenge.
Her criteria was...
* Different card size than you'd normally use
* Minimalistic
* Something square
* Layers
* Ribbon or Lace
So... I made my card using 2 playing cards!! I joined them
together inside using some MM adhesive twill tape. I painted
the card face inside so that I can write a message easily!
A fun challenge that got me thinking a bit different :0)

This LO was what I ended up with after taking Miss Jules Mystery Class. I think it will be slightly different from hers but I'm really happy with it! Jules did a great job of giving instructions & I ended up with a fun LO. THANKS JULES!!

I did this LO for the March White with 1 challenge.
The criteria was...
White
Navy
Stars
I think I got them all in there OK?? Pics are of darling A before going to music recital night last year. He did really well & got an award for playing.
The new sketch is up over at Crafty Sketches, Kim did a fantastic sketch this month...

This last LO is my take on Kim's sketch over at Crafty Sketches.

Happy Sunday.
xx




No comments: