Wednesday, October 5, 2011

what i wore...

WEDNESDAY...
all ready???!!!...


i really must try harder i think...
pretty much then same as my usual attire when i have to go out for non-important duties...jeans (the weather has changed again & its a little cool???), singlet & a 3/4ish light top - which i love!
no make-up or jewellery...kinda boring but that's me most days ;0)


then for some extra glamour i put on my apron & made a cake!! & then promptly dropped it on the bench when i was getting it out of the tin!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look in the container...see the raggedy bit on the end...aaaauuuurrrggghhh!!!

xx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! Kylie IF I cooked a cake it would look like that without dropping it. You always look fab by the way... I'm a jeans girl all the way too :-)

Unknown said...

Your posts always remind me about the movies you see where ladies dress up to the 9's makeup, the works just to do the housework lol, if im at home its boring jeans and top all the way, its comfy and practical.

Yvette Adams said...

I like your kind of glamour. The kind that ends in cake! LOL.

No makeup - look at your gorgeous eyes!

Phillipa, said...

Oh dear me! So pleased I wasn't there when that happened!! Hehehe!

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.