Wednesday, September 28, 2011

it is Wednesday isn't it???...

school holidays make the days all run together....

its what i wore Wednesday & let me say this

nothing to flash in the fashion stakes here today!!



rivers tshirt - one of their $6 specials!! & trackies!!



i do have new dark hair after a trip to the hairdressers though :0)

Mum will not like it but i'm really liking it dark & got rid of that horrid blonde bit in the side...



this is what i am surrounded by...1 million scrappy pages!!! that need to be put into these albums...

i have 7 to fill...

so wish me luck!!

& catch all the what i wore Wednesday cuteness over at Mardi's


xx


8 albums filled & still a HUGE pile of pages to go....OMG!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh I am liking the new hair colour very nice! What a bargain tshirt, Rivers do have some great sales.
Wow, thats alot of pages to put into albums, good luck with it :)

Mardi said...

Gorgeous....and comfy....and cute!
I think you would look awesome in anything Kylie.
Love the hair colour....I always love mine dark too...and my Mum isn't a fan either....funny.
Mardi x

AgnieszkaA said...

mmm..I like this!

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.