Monday, September 20, 2010

the colour room...

I really like the colours this week, grey, olive, cocoa & yellow.
I did two LO's but only added one to TCR photo wall
this first LO...
I used a pic of Miss T & A on Ma's farm, he was annoying her & she was getting quite cranky at him. I used a little quote from a book, on the photo, that says 'i feel the same way'!! He was REALLY annoying that afternoon when I was trying to take some nice pics of them. & i finally used my new wood print stamp....love it!!
the 2nd LO...

quite plain & really not that interesting, i did some stitching on the yellow & scratched a border on the green but you can't see it so it looks quite dull... used a pic from our Noosa holiday, managed to get jus Miss T & A in the background of the palm tree, no other people or boats!!
xx

2 comments:

annette said...

great LOs Kylie love the quote LOL!!
x:)

Unknown said...

Gosh, Miss T is looking sooo much like you :)