Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A2Z Scraplets

A few months ago the very lovely Julie from A2Z Scraplets
asked if I'd like to do some scrapping using her A2Z creations.
Here's what I used & the Lo's I created...
'Remembering the past' & 'Scraplets Doodlet 22' - inked remembering the past using distress inks & used opals poewder to emboss flourish. Pic if of my Mum in her younger days, i love this pic of her.
'YOUnique' scraplet - painted white & added rubons over the top.
Pic is a selfie of A on the Xmas holidays.
'Young Love' scraplet - painted green using Smooch & added Smooch gold in spots for highlight.
Pic is my Grandma & Grandad when the were younger, what a gorgeous couple!!

Floralette - Brid 08 scraplet - painted white & then coloured using chalk & added pearl for eye & tail spots.This pic is of my sister in what I think is Mums garden, what a cutie she was!!

'Back to School' scraplet - I covered the pencil in cs & added the word back using thickers but the original scraplet has the word 'back' etched into the chipboard & then embossed the 'to school' with black emboss powder.
Pic is Miss T on her first day of Grd 10, this year.
'Just Beachy' scraplet - untouched scraplet.
Pic is an old one I found of A looking so cute at the beach, i think my sister must have taken this one as I don't remember it.

Pop over to the scraplets blog to see how the other DT girls used some more new release scraplets...they are all fantastic!!


Thanks again Julie, I had lots of fun using your great product!

xx

1 comment:

Phillipa, said...

Great layouts Kye! Love the shorts on your grandma...they are sooo cute! And the pic of Alex...he looks like a blowfly with those big glasses! Lol!