Monday, March 22, 2010

Aussie Scrapjack

Over at Aussie Scrapjack
they've got some fantastic artist to scrapjack this month.
In particular I like this gorgeous card...

...Made by Sarah Schwerin...
This is the LO I created using her gorgeous card as inspiration, mostly taken from the quote on her card ' choose red for a splash of colour '



Very different from what I usually do but i had fun all the same & used some of my sisters beautiful Red glimmermist....very nice colour indeed :0) Scarlet I think its called????
xx


5 comments:

just another day said...

fantastic Kye love what you did

Wendy said...

Awesome layout Kylie!!!! Love it!

Sarah Lou said...

oh love the red with the black and white. the feather is a stunning touch!!

Taryn said...

Mmmm. Definately like that scarlet!!! This is a stunning LO, Kylie, and a gorgeous pic of you. I love how much scrapping you've been doing lately!!!

Sarah Feeney said...

Wow, love your layout Kylie! Thanks for popping by my blog and sharing the link! I didn't even know I'd been Scrapjacked this month, so thanks for letting me know! :)