Friday, July 3, 2009

A week in review...

what a week...
school holidays & the kids are busy with holiday stuff & friends!
So I've been busy fiddling around!
Some LO's to finish up the S.W.V CC

This one is using the sketch designed by Janine. A pic of my Dad while on holiday in New Zealand! It fitted perfectly with the Winter Wonderland theme.

Marshmallow toasting LO is for the DT Chall, there was a lot of criteria to fit onto one page but I think I got it all on there. You had to use...white CS, 6 brads, 4 different ribbons, transparency, 4 different pp, no square or rectangle shapes apart from your photo & snowflakes. I think it worked out OK!!
The rest of the week has been busy, two days work this week & other stuff in between. I found a very cool new blog to stalk!!
http://peptogirl.blogspot.com/
She makes dome very cool & cute stuff including this next little guy!!

Is he not the cutest thing you've seen in the last minute!! ;0)
He is now the keeper of all things cutty in my scrappin tool bag & he even matches!
What a happy little face! Miss T & her friend made one each but i didn't get a pic of theirs, but they looked just as good. He is made out of felt & hand stitched together & is actually supposed to be a sunglasses holder.
Then to some baking....
These little beauties disappeared pretty quick!!

100's & 1000's, jelly babies, banana lolly flowers & choc icing....mmmmm...YUMMO!
I must make some more.
Also...over at Scrap with V, a new group of DT ladies have joined. They are very talented girls do have a look at their work on their blogs & in the gallery. JUST FANTASTIC!! I've got them all linked up in the side bar there to your right :0)
Kristy, Sandrine, Tania, Tarym, Brigitte & Martina - WELCOME GIRLS!!.
xx

No comments: