Monday, May 18, 2009

New inspiraton & some scrappin...

There's a new sketch on offer over at Crafty Sketches...

The lovely Lindy created this sketch & entries close midnight 15th June for this sketch.

Here's my LO using the sketch...

A picture of my beautiful best friend, Kylie. I took this pic for her to use on her facebook profile. Its just so her!! I love it.
I also did some scrappin over the weekend, Mystical Scrapbooks had a CC running, the theme was 'Great Stash Attack' with the idea of using your stash.

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/forum/index.php

Here's a few LO i did for the challenges...

I'd loved this challenge, all we were given was a list of sizes to cut your paper & that you had to use CS as a base. You could create your LO however you wanted as long as you could see that the paper sizes were used. The pic is of S & Miss T at a birthday party last year.

This LO had to have different shaped photos, different flowers & flower centres, mixed alphas & a long title. I took these photos of Miss T quite a few years ago, she was looking so lovely & beautiful until she did the last photo in front of the camera!! Love it!!

Here is Miss T enjoying an ice cup at the Kite Festival that was held in Redcliffe over the weekend. I could have stayed & watched the kits all afternoon they are so pretty & HUGE. There were some great stalls & we only bought a few things...well I got a skirt & a set of Babushka dolls (not real ones just cheapies but still cute all the same). A & Miss T bought LOLLIES!! A spent his entire weeks pocket money on lollies, sour bricks, gummy bears, cola bottles, licorice & a gob-stopper. Miss T got some yummy fudge!

Can you tell that once again he didn't want his photo taken. I said just stand there & it won't look like I'm taking your photo, it'll look like I'm taking photo of the kites - see them in the background!! But the little brat kept walking towards the camera & pulling funny faces....this is the best on I got!

Teachers strike tomorrow, so no school for the kiddies. We're off to the travel agent to get some info for our holiday, we are going to New Zealand!!

Also tomorrow night is the Pussy Cat Dolls concert, I'm off to see them with Kylie. This concert is her choice but it'll be good all the same. The support act is Lady Gaga, she should be good!!

xx

No comments: